Make online yoga personal with My MOJO Mentor!
Let's face it, doing yoga at home is hard. With no teacher right in front of us to give us feedback about our poses, we can always be wondering if we're on the right track or completely off in left field. Right?
Well, that's where My MOJO Mentor comes in to save the day!
Submit a video of you doing any pose or sequence about which you've got questions, and the MOJO team will work it's magic to give you personalized feedback on that video, just like what you see here.
Amazing, right?! Yep, we think so, too. So, how much does such personalized service cost, you ask? After all, no one else in online yoga offers such personal coaching. Seriously, NO ONE. Well, the answer to your question is, it depends.
What level of MOJO are you ready for?
Get 1 FREE MOJO Mentor session!
You'll also enjoy enlightening yoga + lifestyle articles,
featured online practice sneak peeks,
and The MOJO Show podcast,
always FREE here at mymojoyoga.com,
and delivered weekly to your inbox!
Get started with your 1 FREE MOJO Mentor session
and all the Mob benefits now:
Get UNLIMITED MOJO Mentor sessions!
You'll also enjoy all the free MOJO Mob content,
get unlimited access to hundreds of classes in
MOJO's premium online practice space at myMOJO.tv
for just $16.99 per month!
Get started with your MOJO premium membership and access to UNLIMITED MOJO Mentor sessions now:
Meet Your Mentor
Jean Marie Johnson
MOJO Yoga Co-founder and President
A practicing yogi since 1999, Jean Marie is a registered yoga instructor with E-RYT500-level certification, the highest level currently certified by Yoga Alliance, the nation’s largest certifying body. She's taught thousands of hours and worked with students from all walks of life. Experienced in a wide range of styles like Vinyasa, Hatha, Gentle, and Restorative, Jean Marie's focus in instruction is always on building a flourishing practice from solid foundations and attention to detail. As your MOJO Mentor, she'll help you refine and grow in your yoga practice whether you're just starting out with yoga or have years of experience.
Video Coaching Submission Guidelines:
- By submitting a video for personalized coaching via My MOJO Mentor, you agree to adhere to our Terms and Conditions. You also agree that advice offered in My MOJO Mentor is for educational and entertainment purposes only, and is not intended to take the place of or supersede the advice of your doctors and other qualified medical professionals.
- Videos may be up to 1 minute in length. Any videos submitted which are longer than 1 minute will only receive feedback on the first minute.
- Video submissions must include your name and email in your upload's comment section.
- You are responsible for advising us in your upload's comment section anything we need to know about you or your practice to give you the most helpful feedback possible. Examples include injuries, conditions, illnesses, stubborn trouble areas, and/or goals you wish to attain.
- Videos containing negative or derogatory profanity, nudity, or general rudeness will be rejected. Duh.
- Please allow 5-10 magical business days for the processing and review of your submission.
- If you have the latest versions of Chrome or Firefox, you may record your video via your webcam directly in the My MOJO Mentor submission platform! Neat, huh? Otherwise, videos in the following formats are accepted: MOV, MPG, AVI, FLV, F4V, MP4, M4V, ASF, WMV, VOB, MOD, 3GP, MKV, DIVX, XVID.