This week, we bring you another super special treat in the form of a free peek into the Find Your MOJO Challenge! Today's exercise is to give mojo to someone else in the form of random acts of kindness. So, watch today's challenge video and listen to The MOJO Show to learn more about how you can give mojo to others today. In fact, one of the best ways you can be sure you're consistently giving mojo where it's needed in the world is to participate in our very own Give MOJO program, either through MOJO Membership or by getting the Find Your MOJO Challenge course. Remember, we'll boost our Give MOJO donation to Virgin Unite by adding $1 to the total donation from each and every Find Your MOJO Challenge course purchased. So, get some MOJO for yourself, and automatically give some mojo back to the world.
We hope you enjoy doing today's challenge. And if you do, come join us for the full course, which you can work on anytime, at your own pace! There are 2 ways to join:
That’s kind of a no-brainer, right? Also, participate with us daily on Instagram or Facebook to be eligible to win the fan-freaking-tastic prizes our lovely sponsors are offering. Join in before January 31 to be eligible, and every post earns you an entry. Just be sure to include #findyourmojochallenge and tag us @mymojoyoga so we see your posts. Good luck!
Now, let’s give some mojo today!
Give Some Mojo Today!
- Watch the video above for more on today's challenge: giving some mojo away today in random acts of kindness.
- Go out in the world and sprinkle some mojo on everyone you meet.
- Share with us on Instagram or Facebook a moment of kindness that you're dropping on someone today!
- Click the image below to learn more about our Give MOJO program, and how every dollar you spend investing in your own mojo with MOJO Yoga also contributes to the mojo of someone or something in great need. Get MOJO, Give MOJO!
More about this period's Give MOJO recipient: Virgin Unite!
"Hello, we’re Virgin Unite, the entrepreneurial foundation of the Virgin Group. We unite people and entrepreneurial ideas to create opportunities for a better world. We believe disruption is at the heart of entrepreneurial thinking – to defy the status quo and turn challenges into opportunities.
How do we do it?
- We shine a spotlight on unacceptable issues and great entrepreneurial approaches. Using the strength of the Branson family and the brand’s convening power, we leverage our 53m customers, 20m social media followers, and 65,000 Virgin staff, to raise awareness of and take action around important issues.
- We create disruptive collaborations. We bring together the best people and organisations from all sectors to change business for good, protect the planet (and beyond!) and create better global governance.
- We empower entrepreneurs to change business for good. We help them get the skills, support and funding access they need to succeed, while showing how to put people and planet alongside profit at the heart of their business.
In all that we do, we are uniting a powerful global community of entrepreneurs, philanthropists, and inspirational leaders, who share our belief that entrepreneurial ideas, together with the right people, can create change around the world. Why not take a closer look at what we've done over the last 10 years!
Our overheads are covered by Richard Branson and the Virgin Group, meaning that 100% of all donations received go directly to the frontline."
The MOJO Show Notes
Great Resources You Can Get From Our Affiliates To Support The MOJO Show:
Prioritize your goals and action plans!
*Special offer: Enter code C30RPC at checkout for 10% off!*
Free Audiobook with a Free Trial at audible.com
(Look for this audiobook during your free trial at Audible, or grab the hard copy at the link below from our affiliate at Amazon.)